Have you found Reliability, Service, Quality and Xtra Features in your
Purchasing a car in today's competitive auto market is not easy. There are many different shapes, styles, models and colors from which to choose. You must try to get as much information as you can and buy the car that best fulfills your needs at a price you can afford.
Purchasing auto insurance is not easy either.
Even though all auto insurance policies may appear similar, not all are created equal. You need to purchase a policy that gives you the best insurance protection for your money. You deserve a policy that has the same quality and value you look for in a car.
You'll find that quality and value in The ERIE Pioneer Family Auto Insurance Policy. It's a total auto insurance package that includes reliability, performance, service, quality, options and Xtra Features all at a competitive and affordable price.
If you're a good driver who's interested in purchasing quality auto insurance, consider The ERIE.
Erie Insurance has been insuring autos since 1925. We have earned a reputation of providing the best possible insurance protection and service at the lowest possible cost. We've been putting the emphasis on quality for 85 years.
Erie Insurance is a financially sound, top-rated, consumer-minded organization with assets over $3.5 billion. The ERIE's property/casualty companies consistently merit the highest rating, A+ Superior, of the A.M. Best Company, the leading authority on the financial stability of insurance companies.
Providing superior service is the foundation of The ERIE. Our claims service is based upon the Golden Rule of treating others as you yourself would like to be treated. The "Complaint Department" at The ERIE is located in the Office of the President under the direction of our Chief Executive Officer.
The ERIE's Pioneer Family Auto Insurance Policy offers a complete line of quality coverages to meet your auto insurance needs. The available coverages are:
- Bodily Injury Liability - Covers your legal liability for bodily injury claims brought against you.
- Property Damage Liability - Covers your legal liability for property damage claims brought against you.
- First Party Benefits (PA) Provides medical expense, funeral expense, income loss and accidental death coverages as required by law in Pennsylvania.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists - Provides coverage when you are injured in an accident caused by another person who either has no insurance or who carries liability limits which are less than your Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists limits. In Pennsylvania, the
- UnderinsuredMotorists coverage applies when the other person's limits are not sufficient to cover damages. Some states require that this coverage also include property damage.
- Comprehensive - Pays for damage to your auto and its equipment not caused by collision or upset.
- Collision - Pays for damage to your auto and its equipment caused by collision or upset.
The ERIE is an innovator that has earned the reputation of "The Pioneer in the Insurance World." The ERIE's Pioneer Family Auto Insurance Policy automatically includes many extra protection features that are available at no additional cost. Some of these are:
Payment up to $100 a day for incurred loss of earnings for your assistance in our investigation or defense of a claim or suit filed against you.
Payment up to $500 for the expense of bail bonds arising from an accident or related traffic violation.